Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

26 Awesome & Amusing Tees for Readers

I love t-shirts, especially geeky t-shirts, if I could get away with wearing a t-shirt everywhere I would, without question, and I own enough of them to do it. My favourite t-shirts are my shirts that have references to books and reading emblazoned on them, in my opinion you cannot go wrong by exclaiming your love of reading with a giant picture stretched across your chest. And they're a great way to get people to talk to you about book! For example, at Christmas I was wearing my 42 Ringer shirt from Think Geek and my cousin struck up a conversation with me about it, he said knowing he was confused because he didn't think I was a sports fan and yet I was wearing a famous player's number, upon my correction that it was in fact a subtle shout out to my fellow Hitchhiker's Guide fans he said that that clearly made more sense knowing me and we proceeded to spend the next 30 minutes talking about books. So wear your love of reading proudly and strike up some bookish conversations with one (or you know, all) of these awesome and amusing bookish tees.
















Existential Whale & Fail Whale two depictions of one of my favourite scenes.










No comments:

Post a Comment